WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sheriff’s Departments throughout Florida are uniting to support the Florida Sheriff’s Youth Ranches which help Florida’s kids, ages 10-15. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s department will be taking part in a golf tournament to help raise funds on Friday, October 28th, 2011. It will take place at the Links at Madison Green Country Club, 2001 Crestwood Blvd North in Royal Palm Beach from 11:30 until 5p.
During the 52 years since the Sheriffs of Florida founded the Youth Ranches, we have relied upon the generosity of the people of Florida to provide the funds needed to care for the children of Florida. Special fundraising events such as the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Golf Tournament have been an important part of this effort to reach out to the next generation of our youth.
The Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches has two locations which provide a positive camping experience for many of Florida’s deserving children. The purpose of these camps is to provide a wholesome atmosphere and positive camping experience for boys and girls (ages 10-15). Campers live among their peers, learn how to share and function properly within a group setting. Every day contains a healthy balance between work and play, proving a valuable lesson for maturing youth.
For more information, telephone 561-688-3080.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward