WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sheriff’s Departments throughout Florida are uniting to support the Florida Sheriff’s Youth Ranches which help Florida’s kids, ages 10-15. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s department will be taking part in a golf tournament to help raise funds on Friday, October 28th, 2011. It will take place at the Links at Madison Green Country Club, 2001 Crestwood Blvd North in Royal Palm Beach from 11:30 until 5p.
During the 52 years since the Sheriffs of Florida founded the Youth Ranches, we have relied upon the generosity of the people of Florida to provide the funds needed to care for the children of Florida. Special fundraising events such as the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Golf Tournament have been an important part of this effort to reach out to the next generation of our youth.
The Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches has two locations which provide a positive camping experience for many of Florida’s deserving children. The purpose of these camps is to provide a wholesome atmosphere and positive camping experience for boys and girls (ages 10-15). Campers live among their peers, learn how to share and function properly within a group setting. Every day contains a healthy balance between work and play, proving a valuable lesson for maturing youth.
For more information, telephone 561-688-3080.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton