BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 2011 Wyland Living Green Fair is set for November 5th and 6th at Mizner Park in Boca. The Fair is an interactive event that combines art, health and wellness, and environmental awareness. Targeting more than 10,000 visitors, the fair includes:
- Mobile Learning Center: a biodiesel powered tractor trailer that has a computer controlled cinema, running river demonstration, a model city that rains, and other exhibits.
- Clean Water Maze: 1000 sq ft. walk through maze. Start as a drop of water and make it to the ocean without getting polluted. Games, sounds, lights, fun!
- Sustainable Kitchen: celebrity chefs give sustainable cooking lessons and samples to the audience.
- Education Tent: Interactive educational sessions on: health & wellness, home gardening, food, energy, etc.
- Live Music all weekend
- Sustainable Beer & Wine Garden: Sample sustainable, local, and organic wines and beers.
- Farmer’s Market
- Green Restaurant Row: Sample green dishes from some of the top local restaurants
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire