BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 2011 Wyland Living Green Fair is set for November 5th and 6th at Mizner Park in Boca. The Fair is an interactive event that combines art, health and wellness, and environmental awareness. Targeting more than 10,000 visitors, the fair includes:
- Mobile Learning Center: a biodiesel powered tractor trailer that has a computer controlled cinema, running river demonstration, a model city that rains, and other exhibits.
- Clean Water Maze: 1000 sq ft. walk through maze. Start as a drop of water and make it to the ocean without getting polluted. Games, sounds, lights, fun!
- Sustainable Kitchen: celebrity chefs give sustainable cooking lessons and samples to the audience.
- Education Tent: Interactive educational sessions on: health & wellness, home gardening, food, energy, etc.
- Live Music all weekend
- Sustainable Beer & Wine Garden: Sample sustainable, local, and organic wines and beers.
- Farmer’s Market
- Green Restaurant Row: Sample green dishes from some of the top local restaurants
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges