BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 2011 Wyland Living Green Fair is set for November 5th and 6th at Mizner Park in Boca. The Fair is an interactive event that combines art, health and wellness, and environmental awareness. Targeting more than 10,000 visitors, the fair includes:
- Mobile Learning Center: a biodiesel powered tractor trailer that has a computer controlled cinema, running river demonstration, a model city that rains, and other exhibits.
- Clean Water Maze: 1000 sq ft. walk through maze. Start as a drop of water and make it to the ocean without getting polluted. Games, sounds, lights, fun!
- Sustainable Kitchen: celebrity chefs give sustainable cooking lessons and samples to the audience.
- Education Tent: Interactive educational sessions on: health & wellness, home gardening, food, energy, etc.
- Live Music all weekend
- Sustainable Beer & Wine Garden: Sample sustainable, local, and organic wines and beers.
- Farmer’s Market
- Green Restaurant Row: Sample green dishes from some of the top local restaurants
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot