BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a lot happening this weekend to get your Freak On in and around Boca. Check out Boca’s excellent website at bocaboodays.com. Some of the highlights are below:
Starting tonight, Friday, October 28th:
Pumpkin Patty’s Fall Fantasy Show at Spanish River Library. “Enjoy Pumpkin Patty’s music, magic, stories and more! Then join the costume parade through the library. 11 NW Spanish River Blvd. 3:30p, ages 8 and under, and it’s free. 561-544-8584.”
Brent Gregory’s Magic Show and Parade: “Prepare to be mesmerized by the magic of Brent Gregory! Costume party and trick or treat after the show.” 200 NW Boca Raton Blvd. 561-393-7968. Ages 10 and under, 3:30p.
Freaky Friday Tennis at the Racquet Center: For kids, ages 4-14: 4p to 5:30p, $3 per child. “Come in your Halloween Best for a “little ghostly” fun party complete with drills, games, pizza, and trick-or-treat dessert!” 21626 St. Andrews Blvd. 561-367-7095.
Spooktacklular Stage Show at the Mizner Park Amphitheater: October 28th and 7p, free admission! Presented by ZMC Entertainment.
SATURDAY, October 29th
Middle School Costume Dance Party at Sugar Sand Park Field House, 300 S. Military Trail. 561-347-3908. “Come enjoy a Saturday night with friends and live DJ music and prizes! Costumes are optional and most be appropriate. $5 admission and you need proof that you’re in middle school.
Monster Mash at the Swim Center, 21618 St. Andrew’s Blvd. 561-544-8540. 11a to 1p, ages 6 and up, free admission. “Come in costume, bring a swim suit, or both. Activities will be held both in and out of the water. Trick or treating, bounce house, face painting, popcorn and more.”
Tennis Halloween Party at Patch Reef Tennis Center: Saturday, 10-11:30a ages 5-10. $3. 2000 Yamato Road. 561-367-7090. “Kids wear your costume to this fun clinic for all levels! You won’t want to miss out on the games, prizes, and music.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car