UPDATE: 1:31pm — Palm Beach Sheriff’s Department tells us Mr. Vandermeijden just returned home safely.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — On Friday, October 28, 2011, at approximately 4:00 pm, Mr. Theo Vandermeijden walked away from his residence of 15488 Lakes of Delray Blvd, # 202, Delray Beach and has not been seen or heard from since.
Mr. Vandermeijden, DOB: 11/02/25, is 5’6”, 160 lb., has gray hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue jacket, beige pants and brown sandals.
Mr. Vandermeijden has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. He takes medication for this disease which he did not take with him.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Theo Vandermeijden a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Vandermeijden they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips