UPDATE: 1:31pm — Palm Beach Sheriff’s Department tells us Mr. Vandermeijden just returned home safely.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — On Friday, October 28, 2011, at approximately 4:00 pm, Mr. Theo Vandermeijden walked away from his residence of 15488 Lakes of Delray Blvd, # 202, Delray Beach and has not been seen or heard from since.
Mr. Vandermeijden, DOB: 11/02/25, is 5’6”, 160 lb., has gray hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue jacket, beige pants and brown sandals.
Mr. Vandermeijden has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. He takes medication for this disease which he did not take with him.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Theo Vandermeijden a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Vandermeijden they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70