UPDATE: 1:31pm — Palm Beach Sheriff’s Department tells us Mr. Vandermeijden just returned home safely.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — On Friday, October 28, 2011, at approximately 4:00 pm, Mr. Theo Vandermeijden walked away from his residence of 15488 Lakes of Delray Blvd, # 202, Delray Beach and has not been seen or heard from since.
Mr. Vandermeijden, DOB: 11/02/25, is 5’6”, 160 lb., has gray hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue jacket, beige pants and brown sandals.
Mr. Vandermeijden has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. He takes medication for this disease which he did not take with him.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Theo Vandermeijden a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Vandermeijden they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday