UPDATE: 1:31pm — Palm Beach Sheriff’s Department tells us Mr. Vandermeijden just returned home safely.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — On Friday, October 28, 2011, at approximately 4:00 pm, Mr. Theo Vandermeijden walked away from his residence of 15488 Lakes of Delray Blvd, # 202, Delray Beach and has not been seen or heard from since.
Mr. Vandermeijden, DOB: 11/02/25, is 5’6”, 160 lb., has gray hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue jacket, beige pants and brown sandals.
Mr. Vandermeijden has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. He takes medication for this disease which he did not take with him.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Theo Vandermeijden a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Vandermeijden they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge