BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While the weather has unquestionably been poor and the rain heavy at time, residents of Boca Grove near Powerline Rd. between Glades and Palmetto Park are annoyed with a decision by the Board to cancel Halloween in the community. Homeowners were emailed during the day that several activities, including a pizza party, were canceled. Incredibly, Boca Grove recently completed a state of the art club house, but apparently HOA leaders did not want parents, grandparents, and children using it to make the best of a bad weather situation.
Homeowners were instructed to place an orange bag on their mailboxes if they were offering candy to kids. Few did, thinking that the board decision and email meant no trick or treating for anyone. Those who did trick or treat after skies cleared were met by homeowners who expressed disappointment with what is being called a “knee jerk” decision by leaders who seemingly had no interest in letting the community’s children have fun despite the weather.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens