BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While the weather has unquestionably been poor and the rain heavy at time, residents of Boca Grove near Powerline Rd. between Glades and Palmetto Park are annoyed with a decision by the Board to cancel Halloween in the community. Homeowners were emailed during the day that several activities, including a pizza party, were canceled. Incredibly, Boca Grove recently completed a state of the art club house, but apparently HOA leaders did not want parents, grandparents, and children using it to make the best of a bad weather situation.
Homeowners were instructed to place an orange bag on their mailboxes if they were offering candy to kids. Few did, thinking that the board decision and email meant no trick or treating for anyone. Those who did trick or treat after skies cleared were met by homeowners who expressed disappointment with what is being called a “knee jerk” decision by leaders who seemingly had no interest in letting the community’s children have fun despite the weather.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again