BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Halloween candy hasn’t even been handed out yet and already it’s time to start thinking about the holidays. Macy’s at Boca’s Town Center Mall is among the first, announcing today that it will open at Midnight — while you’re still digesting your turkey — on Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving event will feature sales and events, as the chain hopes to kick start what may be a very difficult holiday buying season for merchants.
The official press release from Macy’s is below:
Macy’s (NYSE: M) will offer incredible sales and, for the first time, midnight store openings* across the country (12 a.m. Friday, Nov. 25; the midnight of Thanksgiving night) to kick off the 2011 holiday shopping season. Get a jump-start on Black Friday savings with knock-out, door-buster sales on hundreds of items from jewelry and electronics to a limited-edition fragrance gift set from Justin Bieber featuring his holiday CD and an exclusive bonus track. (For every Justin Bieber gift set purchased while supplies last, Macy’s will donate $2 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, up to $100,000.) With the best value all day at more than 800 convenient locations nationwide and around the clock on macys.com via the web or your mobile device, shoppers will find great deals for everyone on their list.
“Macy’s Black Friday specials offer customers extraordinary savings on this season’s most sought-after gifts,” said Terry Lundgren, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Macy’s, Inc. “This year, in response to our customers’ eagerness to shop early for great deals, Macy’s stores across the country will open for the first time at midnight following Thanksgiving, giving customers the opportunity to get a head start on our extraordinary Black Friday deals.”
Macy’s offers an early sneak peek at some of the Black Friday specials that will dazzle and delight this year, all at an affordable price.
1. 50 PERCENT OFF SHARPER IMAGE IPHONE/IPOD DOCKING STATIONS
2. $19.99 RAMPAGE BOOTS
3. $99.99 KENNETH COLE NY & NAUTICA OVERCOATS
4. WITH ANY $65 FRAGRANCE PURCHASE, RECEIVE A DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA FREE (ONE PER CUSTOMER, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
5. BUY ONE AMERICAN RAG SWEATER ($34-$49), GET ONE AMERICAN RAG PAIR OF JEANS FREE
6. EXTRA 20 PERCENT OFF DRESSES
7. $199 ½ CT DIAMOND STUDS IN 14K WHITE GOLD
8. $79.99 DESIGNER DOWN COAT FROM DKNY, LAUNDRY, CALVIN KLEIN AND MORE
9. $99.99 YOUNG CONTEMPORARY WOOL COAT FROM ESPRIT, STEVE MADDEN AND MORE
$16.99 PUFFER JACKET (BOYS 2-20, GIRLS 2-16, INFANTS)
40 PERCENT OFF SELECT REGULAR PRICE COFFEE MAKERS, TEA KETTLES AND ESPRESSO MAKERS
$68.99 CUISINART 7-CUP FOOD PROCESSOR
$179.99 KITCHENAID CLASSIC STAND MIXER (AFTER $20 MAIL-IN-REBATE)
$49.99 TAG FAIRFIELD 5-PIECE LUGGAGE SET
$65 JUSTIN BIEBER LIMITED-EDITION HOLIDAY FRAGRANCE GIFT SET (INCLUDES 3.4 OZ. EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY AND JUSTIN BIEBER’S NEW HOLIDAY CD WITH AN EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOADABLE BONUS TRACK. ALSO, RECEIVE A FREE SCENTED POSTER, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.) PLUS, MACY’S WILL DONATE $2 FROM EVERY PURCHASE TO THE MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION, UP TO $100,000.
Justin Bieber’s limited-edition fragrance set will be available exclusively at Macy’s beginning Nov. 25 at midnight, while supplies last. Global phenomenon Justin Bieber begins his third year on the world stage with his first Christmas album UNDER THE MISTLETOE. The album is a seasonal mix of traditional Christmas standards and newly penned holiday music largely co-written by Justin Bieber. With every purchase of Justin Bieber’s limited-edition fragrance set, available exclusively at Macy’s, customers will receive a copy of UNDER THE MISTLETOE and an exclusive downloadable bonus track. (To download the bonus track, customers will log on to a designated website and enter the access code printed on the inside of the CD from the fragrance set.)
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES