We were asked to pass this on and we are happy to do so. CHADD of Boca Raton is a newly former support group for parents of children, teens and college students with ADHD. The group’s next meeting is tonight from 7 to 8:30p at the Dawson Theater/Education Center of Boca Regional Hospital. The address is 800 Meadows Road in Boca.
The guest speakers at the next meeting are Leslie Davis, M.Ed and Sandi Sirotowicz, M.Ed. The topic is ““Study strategies for school success, encompassing students of all ages, Academic issues confronting ADHD students will be addressed, with practical suggestions for parents.”
For more information, visit http://www.chadd.net/352 or telephone 561-451-7107. Their email is boca-raton (at) chadd.net.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects