We were asked to pass this on and we are happy to do so. CHADD of Boca Raton is a newly former support group for parents of children, teens and college students with ADHD. The group’s next meeting is tonight from 7 to 8:30p at the Dawson Theater/Education Center of Boca Regional Hospital. The address is 800 Meadows Road in Boca.
The guest speakers at the next meeting are Leslie Davis, M.Ed and Sandi Sirotowicz, M.Ed. The topic is ““Study strategies for school success, encompassing students of all ages, Academic issues confronting ADHD students will be addressed, with practical suggestions for parents.”
For more information, visit http://www.chadd.net/352 or telephone 561-451-7107. Their email is boca-raton (at) chadd.net.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election