We were asked to pass this on and we are happy to do so. CHADD of Boca Raton is a newly former support group for parents of children, teens and college students with ADHD. The group’s next meeting is tonight from 7 to 8:30p at the Dawson Theater/Education Center of Boca Regional Hospital. The address is 800 Meadows Road in Boca.
The guest speakers at the next meeting are Leslie Davis, M.Ed and Sandi Sirotowicz, M.Ed. The topic is ““Study strategies for school success, encompassing students of all ages, Academic issues confronting ADHD students will be addressed, with practical suggestions for parents.”
For more information, visit http://www.chadd.net/352 or telephone 561-451-7107. Their email is boca-raton (at) chadd.net.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton