BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No sooner does Boca Falls announce that is dropping Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA) for Hotwire than service disruptions start for Boca Falls homeowners. One awoke to find one cable box inoperable, and another generating the message below.
A call to Comcast results in customer service representatives in Alabama stating that Friday is earliest a Comcast technician will be available in South Palm Beach County. Today is Tuesday. For homeowners paying for cable, let alone with children, this is an example of Comcast’s inability to service its community. Incredibly, some are also reporting phone issues, but Comcast is not reacting to the problem.
What’s your Comcast story in Boca? Share it below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call