BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No sooner does Boca Falls announce that is dropping Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA) for Hotwire than service disruptions start for Boca Falls homeowners. One awoke to find one cable box inoperable, and another generating the message below.
A call to Comcast results in customer service representatives in Alabama stating that Friday is earliest a Comcast technician will be available in South Palm Beach County. Today is Tuesday. For homeowners paying for cable, let alone with children, this is an example of Comcast’s inability to service its community. Incredibly, some are also reporting phone issues, but Comcast is not reacting to the problem.
What’s your Comcast story in Boca? Share it below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens