BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No sooner does Boca Falls announce that is dropping Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA) for Hotwire than service disruptions start for Boca Falls homeowners. One awoke to find one cable box inoperable, and another generating the message below.
A call to Comcast results in customer service representatives in Alabama stating that Friday is earliest a Comcast technician will be available in South Palm Beach County. Today is Tuesday. For homeowners paying for cable, let alone with children, this is an example of Comcast’s inability to service its community. Incredibly, some are also reporting phone issues, but Comcast is not reacting to the problem.
What’s your Comcast story in Boca? Share it below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom