BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No sooner does Boca Falls announce that is dropping Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA) for Hotwire than service disruptions start for Boca Falls homeowners. One awoke to find one cable box inoperable, and another generating the message below.
A call to Comcast results in customer service representatives in Alabama stating that Friday is earliest a Comcast technician will be available in South Palm Beach County. Today is Tuesday. For homeowners paying for cable, let alone with children, this is an example of Comcast’s inability to service its community. Incredibly, some are also reporting phone issues, but Comcast is not reacting to the problem.
What’s your Comcast story in Boca? Share it below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday