BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No sooner does Boca Falls announce that is dropping Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA) for Hotwire than service disruptions start for Boca Falls homeowners. One awoke to find one cable box inoperable, and another generating the message below.
A call to Comcast results in customer service representatives in Alabama stating that Friday is earliest a Comcast technician will be available in South Palm Beach County. Today is Tuesday. For homeowners paying for cable, let alone with children, this is an example of Comcast’s inability to service its community. Incredibly, some are also reporting phone issues, but Comcast is not reacting to the problem.
What’s your Comcast story in Boca? Share it below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching