BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police charged a Coral Springs woman with driving under the influence of alcohol after she terrorized the 4900 block of South Federal Highway. Police say 21 year old Evana Maraj lost control of her vehicle, taking out two street signs, a street barricade, and a water line. Her blood alcohol was tested at .186 % and .181%.
The legal limit in Florida is .08%. If you are too busy to do the math, we’ll do it for you. If accurate, that means Maraj’s BAC was more than 2 times the legal limit.
She was released on her own recognizance five hours after she was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Presumably, after she sobered up.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident