BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is one of the fastest growing areas of crime nationwide, and it is happening here in Boca Raton. Police tell us that someone broke into a house under construction at 823 NE 71st Street. Police learned that copper wiring and plumbing had been removed. No one was in the house or, more accurately, at the house at the time of the burglary which apparently happened sometime between October 25th and October 30th.
Just last week, local media reported that stolen copper is being traded for crack in Miami.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary