ROYAL PALM, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you think you’ve seen it all in Florida, someone steals the purse of a woman receiving communion in church. The purse, with credit cards and cash, was snatched while the woman received communion.
Here is the official statement from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office:
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance with identifying suspects wanted for Purse Snatch from a local Church.
On November 2, 2011, the victim was attending a special ceremony located at the Queen of Peace Cemetery located in Royal Palm when she walked up to accept communion returned to her seat and found her purse was gone.
The victims credit cards were used shortly after her purse was stolen at local stores.
If anyone can identify these suspects and the vehilce attached they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again