ROYAL PALM, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you think you’ve seen it all in Florida, someone steals the purse of a woman receiving communion in church. The purse, with credit cards and cash, was snatched while the woman received communion.
Here is the official statement from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office:
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance with identifying suspects wanted for Purse Snatch from a local Church.
On November 2, 2011, the victim was attending a special ceremony located at the Queen of Peace Cemetery located in Royal Palm when she walked up to accept communion returned to her seat and found her purse was gone.
The victims credit cards were used shortly after her purse was stolen at local stores.
If anyone can identify these suspects and the vehilce attached they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge