ROYAL PALM, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you think you’ve seen it all in Florida, someone steals the purse of a woman receiving communion in church. The purse, with credit cards and cash, was snatched while the woman received communion.
Here is the official statement from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office:
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance with identifying suspects wanted for Purse Snatch from a local Church.
On November 2, 2011, the victim was attending a special ceremony located at the Queen of Peace Cemetery located in Royal Palm when she walked up to accept communion returned to her seat and found her purse was gone.
The victims credit cards were used shortly after her purse was stolen at local stores.
If anyone can identify these suspects and the vehilce attached they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH