ROYAL PALM, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you think you’ve seen it all in Florida, someone steals the purse of a woman receiving communion in church. The purse, with credit cards and cash, was snatched while the woman received communion.
Here is the official statement from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office:
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance with identifying suspects wanted for Purse Snatch from a local Church.
On November 2, 2011, the victim was attending a special ceremony located at the Queen of Peace Cemetery located in Royal Palm when she walked up to accept communion returned to her seat and found her purse was gone.
The victims credit cards were used shortly after her purse was stolen at local stores.
If anyone can identify these suspects and the vehilce attached they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates