BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 2011 Wyland Living Green Fair is set for this Saturday and Sunday at Mizner Park in Boca. The Fair is an interactive event that combines art, health and wellness, and environmental awareness. Targeting more than 10,000 visitors, the fair includes:
- Mobile Learning Center: a biodiesel powered tractor trailer that has a computer controlled cinema, running river demonstration, a model city that rains, and other exhibits.
- Clean Water Maze: 1000 sq ft. walk through maze. Start as a drop of water and make it to the ocean without getting polluted. Games, sounds, lights, fun!
- Sustainable Kitchen: celebrity chefs give sustainable cooking lessons and samples to the audience.
- Education Tent: Interactive educational sessions on: health & wellness, home gardening, food, energy, etc.
- Live Music all weekend
- Sustainable Beer & Wine Garden: Sample sustainable, local, and organic wines and beers.
- Farmer’s Market
- Green Restaurant Row: Sample green dishes from some of the top local restaurants
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN