BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has received a complaint alleging that noted Boca Raton divorce firm Weiss, Handler, Angelos, and Cornwell, and particularly attorneys Carol A. Kartagener and Henry Handler, committed malpractice, civil theft, and breached their fiduciary duty to their former client Eileen S. Kasman.
Kasman alleges that Kartagener lied to at least four judges during proceedings relating to her divorce from Lewis Kasman — known, according to the complaint, as the “adoptive son” of Gambino Crime Boss John Gotti. She alleges that the law firm of Weiss Handler had a relationship with Palm Beach County Judge Martin Colin who presided over part of the divorce proceedings, and that the law firm represented Judge Colin’s then girlfriend, now wife, Betsy Savitt.
Kasman also alleges that Weiss Handler “perform(ed) unnecessary work which inured only to the the benefit of (Weiss Handler), and that the firm covered up “lie with successive lies.”
The suit, filed by West Palm Beach Attorney Bennett Cohn, demands payment in excess of $500,000.00.
Read the complete complaint by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge