BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has received a complaint alleging that noted Boca Raton divorce firm Weiss, Handler, Angelos, and Cornwell, and particularly attorneys Carol A. Kartagener and Henry Handler, committed malpractice, civil theft, and breached their fiduciary duty to their former client Eileen S. Kasman.
Kasman alleges that Kartagener lied to at least four judges during proceedings relating to her divorce from Lewis Kasman — known, according to the complaint, as the “adoptive son” of Gambino Crime Boss John Gotti. She alleges that the law firm of Weiss Handler had a relationship with Palm Beach County Judge Martin Colin who presided over part of the divorce proceedings, and that the law firm represented Judge Colin’s then girlfriend, now wife, Betsy Savitt.
Kasman also alleges that Weiss Handler “perform(ed) unnecessary work which inured only to the the benefit of (Weiss Handler), and that the firm covered up “lie with successive lies.”
The suit, filed by West Palm Beach Attorney Bennett Cohn, demands payment in excess of $500,000.00.
Read the complete complaint by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately
- SHOOTING: West Boca Raton Man Accidentally Shoots Self
- TRAVEL TROUBLE: Thousands Of Flights Delayed, Hundreds Canceled As Of Saturday Afternoon
- Fireworks Set For West Boca Raton, Here’s The Information You Need
- LAWSUIT: Encore Boca Raton Care So Poor, Skin Deteriorated
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days