BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t purposely make jokes about crime in Boca Raton, and certainly not about victims. However, in some cases, where there are no injuries and the police report is well written, we like to draw attention to some of the more “unique” events that take place. Case in point, this from the Boca Raton Police Department about an event at “Victor’s Antique Shop” in Mizner Park:
Richard Elbaz, 69 years of age, and his coworker, Irving Lauer, 79 years of age, had engaged in an altercation with one another inside their workplace, “Victor’s Antique Shop” located at 347 Plaza Real. Richard alleged that Irving had placed a pair of scissors against his neck and chest and threatened to cut his heart out.
An arrest was not effected due to the following: Richard did not sustain any visible injuries, there were no independent witnesses, and both parties had conflicting statements about what happened.
Richard refused to provide a written statement and left the scene.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens