BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t purposely make jokes about crime in Boca Raton, and certainly not about victims. However, in some cases, where there are no injuries and the police report is well written, we like to draw attention to some of the more “unique” events that take place. Case in point, this from the Boca Raton Police Department about an event at “Victor’s Antique Shop” in Mizner Park:
Richard Elbaz, 69 years of age, and his coworker, Irving Lauer, 79 years of age, had engaged in an altercation with one another inside their workplace, “Victor’s Antique Shop” located at 347 Plaza Real. Richard alleged that Irving had placed a pair of scissors against his neck and chest and threatened to cut his heart out.
An arrest was not effected due to the following: Richard did not sustain any visible injuries, there were no independent witnesses, and both parties had conflicting statements about what happened.
Richard refused to provide a written statement and left the scene.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge