BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t purposely make jokes about crime in Boca Raton, and certainly not about victims. However, in some cases, where there are no injuries and the police report is well written, we like to draw attention to some of the more “unique” events that take place. Case in point, this from the Boca Raton Police Department about an event at “Victor’s Antique Shop” in Mizner Park:
Richard Elbaz, 69 years of age, and his coworker, Irving Lauer, 79 years of age, had engaged in an altercation with one another inside their workplace, “Victor’s Antique Shop” located at 347 Plaza Real. Richard alleged that Irving had placed a pair of scissors against his neck and chest and threatened to cut his heart out.
An arrest was not effected due to the following: Richard did not sustain any visible injuries, there were no independent witnesses, and both parties had conflicting statements about what happened.
Richard refused to provide a written statement and left the scene.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again