BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You get the sense lately that FAU has a bit of a marijuana problem. While we’re still following the marijuana-sale-gone-bad shooting involving several students, including Jared Tuck and Anthony Proios, Boca Police tell us that two students reported that their marijuana was stolen.
According to police, it happened in the 300 block of NW 21st Lane which is just behind Florida Atlantic University (FAU). The residents told police that someone entered the home and stole $400 in US currency, two laptops, and incredibly, “some marijuana from their residence” while they were “in class.” The suspects kicked open a locked bedroom, according to the police report, to gain access to the money and the marijuana.
No arrests at this point of either suspects, or the students who reported that they kept pot in their home.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill