BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You get the sense lately that FAU has a bit of a marijuana problem. While we’re still following the marijuana-sale-gone-bad shooting involving several students, including Jared Tuck and Anthony Proios, Boca Police tell us that two students reported that their marijuana was stolen.
According to police, it happened in the 300 block of NW 21st Lane which is just behind Florida Atlantic University (FAU). The residents told police that someone entered the home and stole $400 in US currency, two laptops, and incredibly, “some marijuana from their residence” while they were “in class.” The suspects kicked open a locked bedroom, according to the police report, to gain access to the money and the marijuana.
No arrests at this point of either suspects, or the students who reported that they kept pot in their home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING