BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You get the sense lately that FAU has a bit of a marijuana problem. While we’re still following the marijuana-sale-gone-bad shooting involving several students, including Jared Tuck and Anthony Proios, Boca Police tell us that two students reported that their marijuana was stolen.
According to police, it happened in the 300 block of NW 21st Lane which is just behind Florida Atlantic University (FAU). The residents told police that someone entered the home and stole $400 in US currency, two laptops, and incredibly, “some marijuana from their residence” while they were “in class.” The suspects kicked open a locked bedroom, according to the police report, to gain access to the money and the marijuana.
No arrests at this point of either suspects, or the students who reported that they kept pot in their home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School
- QUITTING? “The Great Resignation” Won’t Forever Help Job Seekers, Says FAU Prof.