BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You get the sense lately that FAU has a bit of a marijuana problem. While we’re still following the marijuana-sale-gone-bad shooting involving several students, including Jared Tuck and Anthony Proios, Boca Police tell us that two students reported that their marijuana was stolen.
According to police, it happened in the 300 block of NW 21st Lane which is just behind Florida Atlantic University (FAU). The residents told police that someone entered the home and stole $400 in US currency, two laptops, and incredibly, “some marijuana from their residence” while they were “in class.” The suspects kicked open a locked bedroom, according to the police report, to gain access to the money and the marijuana.
No arrests at this point of either suspects, or the students who reported that they kept pot in their home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K