BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton Theater Guild is presenting the “Tale of the Allergist’s Wife” throughout the month at Willow Theater at Sugar Sand Park. 300 South Military Trail. The next showing is set for Thursday evening at 8pm.
Admission is $18, $12 with student ID. From the City of Boca:
A comedic exploration of the Upper West side life of Marjorie Taub, a middle-aged and middle-class wife of a philanthropic doctor. Marjorie sees her life as nothing more than mediocre until she meets up with her flamboyant childhood friend who suddenly appears on her doorstep and turns her world upside down. Rated R
More Information, Click Here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps
- Expect 100,000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County By Weekend
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday