BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton Theater Guild is presenting the “Tale of the Allergist’s Wife” throughout the month at Willow Theater at Sugar Sand Park. 300 South Military Trail. The next showing is set for Thursday evening at 8pm.
Admission is $18, $12 with student ID. From the City of Boca:
A comedic exploration of the Upper West side life of Marjorie Taub, a middle-aged and middle-class wife of a philanthropic doctor. Marjorie sees her life as nothing more than mediocre until she meets up with her flamboyant childhood friend who suddenly appears on her doorstep and turns her world upside down. Rated R
More Information, Click Here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat