BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t accuse Johnny. Baby knew he didn’t steal the wallet. It was that no-good couple the Schumachers. Much like that scene from Dirty Dancing, we hear from the Boca PD that a wallet was stolen at the Woodfield Country Club. In this case,
Bruce Tucker told police that someone stole his wallet while at lunch at Woodfield. The staff later found the wallet in the mens room, but it was missing $904.
There was no band, and no one was singing “I had the time of my life,” but in 2011 — unlike the 1950s — the club tells police there’s video and suspect information.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW