BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t accuse Johnny. Baby knew he didn’t steal the wallet. It was that no-good couple the Schumachers. Much like that scene from Dirty Dancing, we hear from the Boca PD that a wallet was stolen at the Woodfield Country Club. In this case,
Bruce Tucker told police that someone stole his wallet while at lunch at Woodfield. The staff later found the wallet in the mens room, but it was missing $904.
There was no band, and no one was singing “I had the time of my life,” but in 2011 — unlike the 1950s — the club tells police there’s video and suspect information.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday