BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com, the fastest growing hyper-local news source for Boca Raton and South Palm Beach County, is updating its “kids eat free” list and is inviting area restaurants to submit information. With its family friendly atmosphere, Boca Raton is home to countless families with young children who are always looking for cost-effective ways to eat out together without breaking the bank. The BocaNewsNow.com list hopes to help.
Already featuring several restaurants in the region, The BocaNewsNow.com list features several chain restaurants from Denny’s to IHop. However, with new restaurants opening all the time, this is a great opportunity for area restaurant owners and managers to become a part of the fastest growing Boca Raton focused website in the nation.
Submitting is easy: just submit using the “comment” form below. We’ll add your information to your list. We’d like to know what day of the week, what ages your free meal covers, and what adults must order for the “free” meal for kids to take effect. Please also include your address and phone number.
There is absolutely no charge. Our current list can be reviewed by selecting “kids eat free” from the menu bar.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation