BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may be tough to love thy neighbor when this sort of thing happens. The resident at 4945 NW 23rd Court in Boca told police that someone entered their residence by prying open a side sliding door — located in a courtyard — and went inside. Once in the home, the suspect or suspects removed two laptops and a small safe.
Here’s the crazy part. Everything was found two doors down with the exception of one of the laptops which was inoperable and valued at just $500. The burglar alarm, as it turns out, was not working at the time of the theft.
There have been no charges filed that we’re aware of at this point, so it is unclear whether the location of the “stash” is relevant or not.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash