BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What’s in a name? Consider this as your ponder your response: Boca Raton Police tell us that Jeffrey and Ted Innocent, who live at 1675 NW 13th Street, got into some sort of a verbal disagreement. Police were called. While checking out what was going on inside, a police officer noticed that Marijuana was all over the floor of Ted’s bedrooms. He was giving a “Notice To Appear” for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
A judge will decide if Mr. Innocent is actually guilty.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing