BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What’s in a name? Consider this as your ponder your response: Boca Raton Police tell us that Jeffrey and Ted Innocent, who live at 1675 NW 13th Street, got into some sort of a verbal disagreement. Police were called. While checking out what was going on inside, a police officer noticed that Marijuana was all over the floor of Ted’s bedrooms. He was giving a “Notice To Appear” for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
A judge will decide if Mr. Innocent is actually guilty.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges