BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What’s in a name? Consider this as your ponder your response: Boca Raton Police tell us that Jeffrey and Ted Innocent, who live at 1675 NW 13th Street, got into some sort of a verbal disagreement. Police were called. While checking out what was going on inside, a police officer noticed that Marijuana was all over the floor of Ted’s bedrooms. He was giving a “Notice To Appear” for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
A judge will decide if Mr. Innocent is actually guilty.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues