BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the weather Boca-Ites wait for. With Tropical Storm Sean churning away off the coast, BocaRatonians awoke to temperatures in the low 60s and a nice, subtle breeze blowing through area. The forecast from the national weather service looks fantastic for the weekend, with cooler temperatures and no sign of rain.
Here is the morning update:
Veterans Day: Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a north wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Northeast wind around 13 mph.
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Saturday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
As for Tropical Storm Sean: It’s moving away. Here’s the latest map as of Friday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?