BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the weather Boca-Ites wait for. With Tropical Storm Sean churning away off the coast, BocaRatonians awoke to temperatures in the low 60s and a nice, subtle breeze blowing through area. The forecast from the national weather service looks fantastic for the weekend, with cooler temperatures and no sign of rain.
Here is the morning update:
Veterans Day: Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a north wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Northeast wind around 13 mph.
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Saturday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
As for Tropical Storm Sean: It’s moving away. Here’s the latest map as of Friday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens