BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the weather Boca-Ites wait for. With Tropical Storm Sean churning away off the coast, BocaRatonians awoke to temperatures in the low 60s and a nice, subtle breeze blowing through area. The forecast from the national weather service looks fantastic for the weekend, with cooler temperatures and no sign of rain.
Here is the morning update:
Veterans Day: Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a north wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Northeast wind around 13 mph.
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Saturday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
As for Tropical Storm Sean: It’s moving away. Here’s the latest map as of Friday morning.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area