BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A visually impaired man in Boca Raton was questioned by police after his fiance claimed he punched her while she was driving. The man told police that he often uses “touch” while communicating because of his disability. He admitted that he lightly hit his fiance, but only to suggest the direction of travel.
The police officers on the scene in the area of 241 East Palmetto Park Road said that they couldn’t prove or disprove the man’s intent. (In other words, they don’t know if he did hit his fiance and used his disability as an excuse, or if there was nothing to the report).
There were no injuries and no one saw anything. No arrest was made.
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the names of the people involved as no charges were filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI