BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A visually impaired man in Boca Raton was questioned by police after his fiance claimed he punched her while she was driving. The man told police that he often uses “touch” while communicating because of his disability. He admitted that he lightly hit his fiance, but only to suggest the direction of travel.
The police officers on the scene in the area of 241 East Palmetto Park Road said that they couldn’t prove or disprove the man’s intent. (In other words, they don’t know if he did hit his fiance and used his disability as an excuse, or if there was nothing to the report).
There were no injuries and no one saw anything. No arrest was made.
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the names of the people involved as no charges were filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance