BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A visually impaired man in Boca Raton was questioned by police after his fiance claimed he punched her while she was driving. The man told police that he often uses “touch” while communicating because of his disability. He admitted that he lightly hit his fiance, but only to suggest the direction of travel.
The police officers on the scene in the area of 241 East Palmetto Park Road said that they couldn’t prove or disprove the man’s intent. (In other words, they don’t know if he did hit his fiance and used his disability as an excuse, or if there was nothing to the report).
There were no injuries and no one saw anything. No arrest was made.
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the names of the people involved as no charges were filed.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students