BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A visually impaired man in Boca Raton was questioned by police after his fiance claimed he punched her while she was driving. The man told police that he often uses “touch” while communicating because of his disability. He admitted that he lightly hit his fiance, but only to suggest the direction of travel.
The police officers on the scene in the area of 241 East Palmetto Park Road said that they couldn’t prove or disprove the man’s intent. (In other words, they don’t know if he did hit his fiance and used his disability as an excuse, or if there was nothing to the report).
There were no injuries and no one saw anything. No arrest was made.
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the names of the people involved as no charges were filed.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.