BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A visually impaired man in Boca Raton was questioned by police after his fiance claimed he punched her while she was driving. The man told police that he often uses “touch” while communicating because of his disability. He admitted that he lightly hit his fiance, but only to suggest the direction of travel.
The police officers on the scene in the area of 241 East Palmetto Park Road said that they couldn’t prove or disprove the man’s intent. (In other words, they don’t know if he did hit his fiance and used his disability as an excuse, or if there was nothing to the report).
There were no injuries and no one saw anything. No arrest was made.
BocaNewsNow.com is not releasing the names of the people involved as no charges were filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector