BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 41-year-old Kimberly Gain Thompson of Pembroke Pines was arrested by Boca Raton police after she was apparently involved in a traffic accident in the area of 1500 West Glades Road — which is pretty much on the I-95 overpass. Her blood alcohol content, according to police, was .163% and .162 percent — more than twice the legal limit of .08% in Florida.
There are no specifics of the accident — other than she was officially charged with “DUI Alcohol or Drugs” and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors