BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 41-year-old Kimberly Gain Thompson of Pembroke Pines was arrested by Boca Raton police after she was apparently involved in a traffic accident in the area of 1500 West Glades Road — which is pretty much on the I-95 overpass. Her blood alcohol content, according to police, was .163% and .162 percent — more than twice the legal limit of .08% in Florida.
There are no specifics of the accident — other than she was officially charged with “DUI Alcohol or Drugs” and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path