BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the first time in days there are no watches or warnings posted for Boca Raton or South Palm Beach County. The riptide warnings have been lifted and there’s no significant rain in the forecast.
Here is the latest from the national weather service:
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 11 mph.
Tuesday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 9 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind between 10 and 13 mph.
Wednesday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 9 and 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Tells Cop “That’s How I Normally Smell,” Charged With DUI
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet