BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the first time in days there are no watches or warnings posted for Boca Raton or South Palm Beach County. The riptide warnings have been lifted and there’s no significant rain in the forecast.
Here is the latest from the national weather service:
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 11 mph.
Tuesday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 9 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind between 10 and 13 mph.
Wednesday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 9 and 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area