BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the first time in days there are no watches or warnings posted for Boca Raton or South Palm Beach County. The riptide warnings have been lifted and there’s no significant rain in the forecast.
Here is the latest from the national weather service:
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 11 mph.
Tuesday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 9 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind between 10 and 13 mph.
Wednesday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 9 and 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High