BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the first time in days there are no watches or warnings posted for Boca Raton or South Palm Beach County. The riptide warnings have been lifted and there’s no significant rain in the forecast.
Here is the latest from the national weather service:
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 11 mph.
Tuesday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 9 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind between 10 and 13 mph.
Wednesday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind between 9 and 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week