BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com via Press Release) — Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) today announced that Steve Schmidt has been named President, International. Schmidt, who previously served as
Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy and New Business
Development, will continue to report to Neil Austrian, Chairman and CEO, Office Depot.
Schmidt will oversee Office Depot’s multichannel (contract, direct and
retail) International business that generated $3.4B in revenue in 2010
and sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 56 countries outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips