BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com via Press Release) — Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) today announced that Steve Schmidt has been named President, International. Schmidt, who previously served as
Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy and New Business
Development, will continue to report to Neil Austrian, Chairman and CEO, Office Depot.
Schmidt will oversee Office Depot’s multichannel (contract, direct and
retail) International business that generated $3.4B in revenue in 2010
and sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 56 countries outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge