BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com via Press Release) — Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) today announced that Steve Schmidt has been named President, International. Schmidt, who previously served as
Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy and New Business
Development, will continue to report to Neil Austrian, Chairman and CEO, Office Depot.
Schmidt will oversee Office Depot’s multichannel (contract, direct and
retail) International business that generated $3.4B in revenue in 2010
and sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 56 countries outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud