BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com via Press Release) — Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) today announced that Steve Schmidt has been named President, International. Schmidt, who previously served as
Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy and New Business
Development, will continue to report to Neil Austrian, Chairman and CEO, Office Depot.
Schmidt will oversee Office Depot’s multichannel (contract, direct and
retail) International business that generated $3.4B in revenue in 2010
and sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 56 countries outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor