BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com via Press Release) — Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) today announced that Steve Schmidt has been named President, International. Schmidt, who previously served as
Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy and New Business
Development, will continue to report to Neil Austrian, Chairman and CEO, Office Depot.
Schmidt will oversee Office Depot’s multichannel (contract, direct and
retail) International business that generated $3.4B in revenue in 2010
and sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 56 countries outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates