THERE IS AN UPDATE TO THIS STORY @ 12:20p. CLICK HERE.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), Florida Wildlife Commission, and others are on the scene this morning of a small plane crash in the Arthur Marshall Wildlife Preserve.
According to investigators, the Sirrus SR-22 crashed in the area just before six on Sunday evening — and the recovery effort is being hampered by “extremely” dense underbrush and the fact that the location is extremely remote. We will update throughout the day as we receive additional details.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary