THERE IS AN UPDATE TO THIS STORY @ 12:20p. CLICK HERE.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), Florida Wildlife Commission, and others are on the scene this morning of a small plane crash in the Arthur Marshall Wildlife Preserve.
According to investigators, the Sirrus SR-22 crashed in the area just before six on Sunday evening — and the recovery effort is being hampered by “extremely” dense underbrush and the fact that the location is extremely remote. We will update throughout the day as we receive additional details.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps
- Expect 100,000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County By Weekend
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday