BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton police proved the point this weekend that it’s not the value of the theft, but the fact that stealing anything just isn’t a good idea. They arrested Tiffany Ann Gallagher after she allegedly took 3 beverages from the cooler at the CVS located at 2390 North Federal Highway and concealed them inside her purse. The total value: a whopping $6.63.
Gallagher was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Editor’s Note: We, of course, support law and order and believe that theft is unacceptable. However, as tax payers, we also must acknowledge that it likely cost more than $6.63 in gas — and certainly a police officer’s very valuable time — to write up the report, book, and transport Ms. Gallagher. We’re not suggesting that there is an alternative, but we just wanted to put it out there.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation