BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton police proved the point this weekend that it’s not the value of the theft, but the fact that stealing anything just isn’t a good idea. They arrested Tiffany Ann Gallagher after she allegedly took 3 beverages from the cooler at the CVS located at 2390 North Federal Highway and concealed them inside her purse. The total value: a whopping $6.63.
Gallagher was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Editor’s Note: We, of course, support law and order and believe that theft is unacceptable. However, as tax payers, we also must acknowledge that it likely cost more than $6.63 in gas — and certainly a police officer’s very valuable time — to write up the report, book, and transport Ms. Gallagher. We’re not suggesting that there is an alternative, but we just wanted to put it out there.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW