BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton police proved the point this weekend that it’s not the value of the theft, but the fact that stealing anything just isn’t a good idea. They arrested Tiffany Ann Gallagher after she allegedly took 3 beverages from the cooler at the CVS located at 2390 North Federal Highway and concealed them inside her purse. The total value: a whopping $6.63.
Gallagher was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Editor’s Note: We, of course, support law and order and believe that theft is unacceptable. However, as tax payers, we also must acknowledge that it likely cost more than $6.63 in gas — and certainly a police officer’s very valuable time — to write up the report, book, and transport Ms. Gallagher. We’re not suggesting that there is an alternative, but we just wanted to put it out there.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks