BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton police proved the point this weekend that it’s not the value of the theft, but the fact that stealing anything just isn’t a good idea. They arrested Tiffany Ann Gallagher after she allegedly took 3 beverages from the cooler at the CVS located at 2390 North Federal Highway and concealed them inside her purse. The total value: a whopping $6.63.
Gallagher was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Editor’s Note: We, of course, support law and order and believe that theft is unacceptable. However, as tax payers, we also must acknowledge that it likely cost more than $6.63 in gas — and certainly a police officer’s very valuable time — to write up the report, book, and transport Ms. Gallagher. We’re not suggesting that there is an alternative, but we just wanted to put it out there.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton