THERE IS AN UPDATE TO THIS STORY. CLICK HERE.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting an update from Boca Fire Rescue and the Boca Police Department, but we know at this point that two men apparently spent days at sea in a small “life boat” after their larger boat sank. The Palm Beach Post reports that the ordeal started after the larger vessel departed Islamorada on Friday and took on water.
The small boat came ashore in the area of the 700 block of South Ocean Blvd and the two men were transported to Boca Raton Regional Hospital for observation. No names released at this point.
Check back throughout the day for updates on BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct