THERE IS AN UPDATE TO THIS STORY. CLICK HERE.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting an update from Boca Fire Rescue and the Boca Police Department, but we know at this point that two men apparently spent days at sea in a small “life boat” after their larger boat sank. The Palm Beach Post reports that the ordeal started after the larger vessel departed Islamorada on Friday and took on water.
The small boat came ashore in the area of the 700 block of South Ocean Blvd and the two men were transported to Boca Raton Regional Hospital for observation. No names released at this point.
Check back throughout the day for updates on BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING