THERE IS AN UPDATE TO THIS STORY. CLICK HERE.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting an update from Boca Fire Rescue and the Boca Police Department, but we know at this point that two men apparently spent days at sea in a small “life boat” after their larger boat sank. The Palm Beach Post reports that the ordeal started after the larger vessel departed Islamorada on Friday and took on water.
The small boat came ashore in the area of the 700 block of South Ocean Blvd and the two men were transported to Boca Raton Regional Hospital for observation. No names released at this point.
Check back throughout the day for updates on BocaNewsNow.com.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues