BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The weather continues to look great for the next several days, with a great breeze and just a slight chance of showers. First, here’s the latest forecast from the National Weather Service, followed by the Rip Current advisory that’s in effect for the next few days:
Tonight: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Wednesday: Isolated showers before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southeast wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Wednesday Night: Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Thursday: Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
..THIS AFTERNOON INTO TONIGHT RIP CURRENTS: EAST WINDS AROUND 15 MPH WILL PRODUCE A MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS AT THE ATLANTIC BEACHES OF SOUTH FLORIDA THIS AFTERNOON. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAY THE INCREASED THREAT OF RIP CURRENTS WILL CONTINUE THROUGH REST OF THIS WEEK AND ESPECIALLY THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND, AS EASTERLY WIND FLOW WILL INCREASE TO BREEZY CONDITIONS BY THIS WEEKEND. NO OTHER HAZARDOUS WEATHER IS EXPECTED AT THIS TIME.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS