BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The weather continues to look great for the next several days, with a great breeze and just a slight chance of showers. First, here’s the latest forecast from the National Weather Service, followed by the Rip Current advisory that’s in effect for the next few days:
Tonight: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Wednesday: Isolated showers before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southeast wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Wednesday Night: Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Thursday: Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
..THIS AFTERNOON INTO TONIGHT RIP CURRENTS: EAST WINDS AROUND 15 MPH WILL PRODUCE A MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS AT THE ATLANTIC BEACHES OF SOUTH FLORIDA THIS AFTERNOON. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAY THE INCREASED THREAT OF RIP CURRENTS WILL CONTINUE THROUGH REST OF THIS WEEK AND ESPECIALLY THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND, AS EASTERLY WIND FLOW WILL INCREASE TO BREEZY CONDITIONS BY THIS WEEKEND. NO OTHER HAZARDOUS WEATHER IS EXPECTED AT THIS TIME.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County