There is a substantial update to this story. Click Here.
Update 7:16p: We have learned from sources that the homeowner lost “everything” in this burglary that happened in broad daylight. We’ve also learned that the guard gates have no record of who came in or left before or after the burglary, and that license plates are not being photographed despite cameras being visible at both entrances.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting an update from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Department, but homeowners in the gated community of Boca Falls — west of 441 between Palmetto Park and Glades Road — received an email today alerting them of a burglary. It apparently happened Tuesday between 10am and 5:30p.
Local officials recently stated that gated access is merely a deterrent but not a fool-proof way to prevent incidents in communities. This seems to validate that point.
Updates when we receive them.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified