BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Research Park at FAU is a 94-acre epicenter to 22 technology companies working with the school. As of this week, there is a new tenant. MobileHelp is a company that has modernized the “Help I’ve Fallen But Can’t Get Up” button that is a staple of late night infomercial television, and quite frankly, assisted living facilities all over Florida. The Boca company has taken that button several steps further by adding GPS and cellular technology, meaning Bubby can go anywhere and do anything, and be found if she has a problem.
The company’s website is here.
Shown in the ribbon cutting photo:
(L-R) Elias Janetis, Founder and Chairman MobileHelp; Scott Adams, CEO and Chief Strategy Officer, MobileHelp; Michael Daszkal Chair, Board of Directors, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University; Roxanna Trinka, Board of Directors, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University and Andrew Duffell, President and CEO, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips