BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Research Park at FAU is a 94-acre epicenter to 22 technology companies working with the school. As of this week, there is a new tenant. MobileHelp is a company that has modernized the “Help I’ve Fallen But Can’t Get Up” button that is a staple of late night infomercial television, and quite frankly, assisted living facilities all over Florida. The Boca company has taken that button several steps further by adding GPS and cellular technology, meaning Bubby can go anywhere and do anything, and be found if she has a problem.
The company’s website is here.
Shown in the ribbon cutting photo:
(L-R) Elias Janetis, Founder and Chairman MobileHelp; Scott Adams, CEO and Chief Strategy Officer, MobileHelp; Michael Daszkal Chair, Board of Directors, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University; Roxanna Trinka, Board of Directors, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University and Andrew Duffell, President and CEO, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton