BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Research Park at FAU is a 94-acre epicenter to 22 technology companies working with the school. As of this week, there is a new tenant. MobileHelp is a company that has modernized the “Help I’ve Fallen But Can’t Get Up” button that is a staple of late night infomercial television, and quite frankly, assisted living facilities all over Florida. The Boca company has taken that button several steps further by adding GPS and cellular technology, meaning Bubby can go anywhere and do anything, and be found if she has a problem.
The company’s website is here.
Shown in the ribbon cutting photo:
(L-R) Elias Janetis, Founder and Chairman MobileHelp; Scott Adams, CEO and Chief Strategy Officer, MobileHelp; Michael Daszkal Chair, Board of Directors, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University; Roxanna Trinka, Board of Directors, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University and Andrew Duffell, President and CEO, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High