BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Research Park at FAU is a 94-acre epicenter to 22 technology companies working with the school. As of this week, there is a new tenant. MobileHelp is a company that has modernized the “Help I’ve Fallen But Can’t Get Up” button that is a staple of late night infomercial television, and quite frankly, assisted living facilities all over Florida. The Boca company has taken that button several steps further by adding GPS and cellular technology, meaning Bubby can go anywhere and do anything, and be found if she has a problem.
The company’s website is here.
Shown in the ribbon cutting photo:
(L-R) Elias Janetis, Founder and Chairman MobileHelp; Scott Adams, CEO and Chief Strategy Officer, MobileHelp; Michael Daszkal Chair, Board of Directors, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University; Roxanna Trinka, Board of Directors, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University and Andrew Duffell, President and CEO, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election