BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Morty Eatowitz, known for his hard hitting reviews of restaurants throughout Boca Raton and South Palm Beach County, is now bringing his culinary insight and experience to BocaNewsNow.com.
“I am thrilled to be a part of this dynamic operation and truly believe that the internet is the future of news of restaurant reviews,” said Eatowitz, resting by the pool at one of Boca’s elite independent living resorts.
Eatowitz has delighted readers throughout the region with his “More Morty’s Mean More” review system, where, quite simply, More Morty’s Mean More. To put it another way, on a scale from 1 to 5 Morty’s, if you own a restaurant, you would want Morty Eatowitz to bestow five Morty’s upon your establishment.
“The Morty system is meaningful,” said Morty. “I think the phrase ‘More Morty’s Mean More’ really sums up what my mission is all about.”
Morty Eatowitz shields his identity when eating out. Restaurants never know he’s there until his reviews appear on BocaNewsNow.com. So far, he has reviewed Brio — in Boca Center — and Zinger’s Deli in Central Boca Raton.
“I believe the Morty Eatowitz Review is important to my fellow South Floridians. If you’re eating out, you expect good food at a good price, as opposed to bad food at a bad price. I feel good about highlighting the difference and holding restaurants accountable.”
Look for reviews by Morty Eatowitz right here on BocaNewsNow.com.
*”More Morty’s Mean More” is a trademark of Morty Eatowitz and MetroDesk Media, LLC.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera