BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that the victims of Sunday evening’s plane crash near Boynton Bach are: Ryan Christopher Ruano, 34, of Bushnell, Florida; and Sean Reynolds McLeod, 23, also of Bushnell.
The plane, an SR-22, crashed shortly before 6p in the Arthur Marshall Wildlife Preserve which rescuers found to be extremely remote and dense. The FAA, NTSB, FWC, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, and the Parks Division all worked together to recover the victims. The investigation into the cause of the crash continues.
As reported earlier, the plane was owned by Mann Aviation LLC, a company based in Geneva, Florida, but was managed and maintained by Air Orlando, a flight school based at Orlando Executive Airport (KORL).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School