BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that the victims of Sunday evening’s plane crash near Boynton Bach are: Ryan Christopher Ruano, 34, of Bushnell, Florida; and Sean Reynolds McLeod, 23, also of Bushnell.
The plane, an SR-22, crashed shortly before 6p in the Arthur Marshall Wildlife Preserve which rescuers found to be extremely remote and dense. The FAA, NTSB, FWC, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, and the Parks Division all worked together to recover the victims. The investigation into the cause of the crash continues.
As reported earlier, the plane was owned by Mann Aviation LLC, a company based in Geneva, Florida, but was managed and maintained by Air Orlando, a flight school based at Orlando Executive Airport (KORL).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today