BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that the victims of Sunday evening’s plane crash near Boynton Bach are: Ryan Christopher Ruano, 34, of Bushnell, Florida; and Sean Reynolds McLeod, 23, also of Bushnell.
The plane, an SR-22, crashed shortly before 6p in the Arthur Marshall Wildlife Preserve which rescuers found to be extremely remote and dense. The FAA, NTSB, FWC, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, and the Parks Division all worked together to recover the victims. The investigation into the cause of the crash continues.
As reported earlier, the plane was owned by Mann Aviation LLC, a company based in Geneva, Florida, but was managed and maintained by Air Orlando, a flight school based at Orlando Executive Airport (KORL).
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy, Getting Busier, Two Systems East Of Florida