BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that the victims of Sunday evening’s plane crash near Boynton Bach are: Ryan Christopher Ruano, 34, of Bushnell, Florida; and Sean Reynolds McLeod, 23, also of Bushnell.
The plane, an SR-22, crashed shortly before 6p in the Arthur Marshall Wildlife Preserve which rescuers found to be extremely remote and dense. The FAA, NTSB, FWC, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, and the Parks Division all worked together to recover the victims. The investigation into the cause of the crash continues.
As reported earlier, the plane was owned by Mann Aviation LLC, a company based in Geneva, Florida, but was managed and maintained by Air Orlando, a flight school based at Orlando Executive Airport (KORL).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN