BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are preparing for the holiday “Click it or Ticket” campaign that runs now through the end of the month. Quite simply, if you’re not buckled in and you get stopped, you’re likely going to receive an extra ticket.
Nationally, more than 13-thousand lives were saved last year seat belts. Just as a refresher: front seat passengers are required to wear safety belts, and children under three must be in a child restraint device. Children 4 and 5 years old must either be in a car seat or wear a seatbelt. For kids 6 to 17, a seatbelt is required no matter where they sit in the car.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash