BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police are investigating an attempted burglary to a house in the 4200 block of NW 5th Avenue. The suspect or suspects apparently tried to use a bunny statute, yes, a statue of a bunny, to smash windows and gain entrance to the home.
Incredibly, the glass doors and windows were impact resistant and the bunny couldn’t break through.
The suspect is a black male, 5’9″, 17-21 years of age with an average build, dark skinned, and wearing dark clothes. He was apparently seen running — like a bunny — to a waiting dark car which the witness believes was foreign made.
There was no alarm in use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog