BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police are investigating an attempted burglary to a house in the 4200 block of NW 5th Avenue. The suspect or suspects apparently tried to use a bunny statute, yes, a statue of a bunny, to smash windows and gain entrance to the home.
Incredibly, the glass doors and windows were impact resistant and the bunny couldn’t break through.
The suspect is a black male, 5’9″, 17-21 years of age with an average build, dark skinned, and wearing dark clothes. He was apparently seen running — like a bunny — to a waiting dark car which the witness believes was foreign made.
There was no alarm in use.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton