BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police are investigating an attempted burglary to a house in the 4200 block of NW 5th Avenue. The suspect or suspects apparently tried to use a bunny statute, yes, a statue of a bunny, to smash windows and gain entrance to the home.
Incredibly, the glass doors and windows were impact resistant and the bunny couldn’t break through.
The suspect is a black male, 5’9″, 17-21 years of age with an average build, dark skinned, and wearing dark clothes. He was apparently seen running — like a bunny — to a waiting dark car which the witness believes was foreign made.
There was no alarm in use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges