BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police are investigating an attempted burglary to a house in the 4200 block of NW 5th Avenue. The suspect or suspects apparently tried to use a bunny statute, yes, a statue of a bunny, to smash windows and gain entrance to the home.
Incredibly, the glass doors and windows were impact resistant and the bunny couldn’t break through.
The suspect is a black male, 5’9″, 17-21 years of age with an average build, dark skinned, and wearing dark clothes. He was apparently seen running — like a bunny — to a waiting dark car which the witness believes was foreign made.
There was no alarm in use.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW