BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The burglary in the gated community of Boca Falls left a home ransacked and the thief with a substantial amount of loot. It happened earlier this week in the 21000 Block of Rock Ridge Drive which is in the “Estates” section of the community, near the Glades Road entrance.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, the homeowner returned home around 5:40p to find that the home had been burglarized. The victim told investigators that the following items were stolen: 2 sets of golf clubs, crystal wine glasses, a Kimber 1911 .45 Silver with walnut grip, a Colt 45 with a black handle, 3 macbook pro laptops, a 44′ Samsung Flat Screen, 3 Samsung DVD players, 3 Apple iPhone charges, 2 video cameras, 3 still cameras, a Rolex watch with a silver and gold band, 2 Elini watches — one silver and one gold.
The house was reportedly in “complete disarray.”
Police say the suspect or suspects made entry by breaking the rear master bedroom glass window and left by leaving through the rear sliding glass door which was left open.
“CSI:Palm Beach County ” dusted for latent prints but found none, however, DNA was taken from the rear sliding door and other places in the home. The burglar alarm was NOT on at the time of the burglary.
Boca Falls is a gated community west of 441 between Palmetto Park and Glades Road. Sources tell BocaNewsNow.com that despite cameras being present at both gate houses, there is no video of the thief entering or exiting the community. And while visitors must present ID to enter the property, there is apparently no record kept of who entered.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary