BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Health Department’s weekly list of who’s got what (or, more accurately, how many people have what) is out, and it reveals some interesting numbers. There are 16 cases of Haemophilus Influenzae invasive disease, that’s up from 10 this time last year. There are 368 reported cases of Salmonella food poisoning, that’s down from 382 this time last year, and 58 people had possible exposure to rabies…that’s down from 47 this time last year.
Lyme disease is holding steady with 14 cases. It’s identical to last year.
For the complete chart, just click here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud