BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Health Department’s weekly list of who’s got what (or, more accurately, how many people have what) is out, and it reveals some interesting numbers. There are 16 cases of Haemophilus Influenzae invasive disease, that’s up from 10 this time last year. There are 368 reported cases of Salmonella food poisoning, that’s down from 382 this time last year, and 58 people had possible exposure to rabies…that’s down from 47 this time last year.
Lyme disease is holding steady with 14 cases. It’s identical to last year.
For the complete chart, just click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Fainting At The Jewelry Exchange, Sick At Publix, Trauma At A Park
- Area Realtor Charged With DUI In Delray Beach
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony