BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Health Department’s weekly list of who’s got what (or, more accurately, how many people have what) is out, and it reveals some interesting numbers. There are 16 cases of Haemophilus Influenzae invasive disease, that’s up from 10 this time last year. There are 368 reported cases of Salmonella food poisoning, that’s down from 382 this time last year, and 58 people had possible exposure to rabies…that’s down from 47 this time last year.
Lyme disease is holding steady with 14 cases. It’s identical to last year.
For the complete chart, just click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor