BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What a difference a few hours makes. The gorgeous weather of yesterday has given way to a foggy, rainy morning in south Palm Beach county. There have been — and are — several accidents throughout the area, and roads continue to be slick. Check out our live traffic link above (in the menu bar) to see the very latest road conditions throughout Florida from the Department of Transportation.
Here’s the up and down forecast for the next few days from the national weather service.
Today: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Windy, with a east wind between 22 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tonight: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Windy, with a east wind between 18 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday: Isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a east wind between 17 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a east wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area