BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What a difference a few hours makes. The gorgeous weather of yesterday has given way to a foggy, rainy morning in south Palm Beach county. There have been — and are — several accidents throughout the area, and roads continue to be slick. Check out our live traffic link above (in the menu bar) to see the very latest road conditions throughout Florida from the Department of Transportation.
Here’s the up and down forecast for the next few days from the national weather service.
Today: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Windy, with a east wind between 22 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tonight: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Windy, with a east wind between 18 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday: Isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a east wind between 17 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a east wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation