BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We realize that bankers can only do so much when it comes to preventing fraud, but one would think preventing a fraudulent wire transfer would be in their skill set. That being said, Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) at 980 North Federal Highway reported to Boca Raton Police that an unknown suspect fraudulently wired $64,390.06 from his mother’s checking account to a J.P. Morgan Chase bank account. The account apparently traced back to a person. Boca Police are not releasing the name. We are unaware of arrests in this case at this point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K