BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We realize that bankers can only do so much when it comes to preventing fraud, but one would think preventing a fraudulent wire transfer would be in their skill set. That being said, Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) at 980 North Federal Highway reported to Boca Raton Police that an unknown suspect fraudulently wired $64,390.06 from his mother’s checking account to a J.P. Morgan Chase bank account. The account apparently traced back to a person. Boca Police are not releasing the name. We are unaware of arrests in this case at this point.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday