BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s not that we like to brag, but the weather for Boca Raton and south Palm Beach County this weekend is what you might describe as “fantastic.” a great breeze with temps that aren’t too hot, a brilliant blue sky, and tons of sun, and you have what the rest of he country craves. It’s 28 right now in Minneapolis, it’s 49 in Washington, DC, and it’s 50 in New York’s Central Park. It is 77 in Boca.
Here’s what the next few days look like, courtesy of our friends at the National Weather Service.
This Afternoon: Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Breezy, with a east wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 16 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES