UPDATE: Mr. Rubenovitch was found safely in Pembroke Pines.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office — a Silver Alert for Irving Rubenovitch who vanished from the Target near 441 and Palmetto Park Road, just across the street from West Boca Hospital.
Here is the BOLO (be on the lookout) from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office: ON Monday, November 21, 2011, at approximately 3:30 pm – 3:45 pm, Mr. Irving Rubenovitch and his caretaker traveled to Target located at Glades Road and St. Rd. 441, Boca Raton. Mr. Rubenovitch requested to wait in the car while his caretaker entered Target. The caretaker allowed Mr. Rubenovitch to wait in the vehicle. The vehicles engine was running. When the caretaker exited Target walking back to where she had parked, she noticed Mr. Rubenovitch had driven away. Mr. Rubenovitch, DOB: 7/03/1919, is 5’6”, 150 lb., has gray hair and blue/hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and khaki pants. He is driving a 2005 Toyota Corolla, Sea foam Green, Tag # 207JMC. Mr. Rubenovitch has been diagnosed with early signs of Dementia. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Irving Rubenovitch a Missing/Endangered Adult. If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Rubenovitch they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area