BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The holiday season is starting off with delays, at least if you’re heading out of town by air, or awaiting someone who is flying in. The big board at Palm Beach International Airport reveals several significant delays that are now lasting well into the evening. At Fort Lauderdale, the story is much the same, although conversely there are several Southwest Airlines flights that are actually arriving much earlier than expected. Southwest is somewhat magical that way, or, more likely, pads their schedules so they appear to be early (we’re not complaining.) Here’s the FLL flight board for arrivals, and here is the board for departures. If you are flying in or out of Miami International, here’s the arrival board, and here’s the departure board.
Here is the FAA airport delay chart.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths