BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The holiday season is starting off with delays, at least if you’re heading out of town by air, or awaiting someone who is flying in. The big board at Palm Beach International Airport reveals several significant delays that are now lasting well into the evening. At Fort Lauderdale, the story is much the same, although conversely there are several Southwest Airlines flights that are actually arriving much earlier than expected. Southwest is somewhat magical that way, or, more likely, pads their schedules so they appear to be early (we’re not complaining.) Here’s the FLL flight board for arrivals, and here is the board for departures. If you are flying in or out of Miami International, here’s the arrival board, and here’s the departure board.
Here is the FAA airport delay chart.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?