BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The holiday season is starting off with delays, at least if you’re heading out of town by air, or awaiting someone who is flying in. The big board at Palm Beach International Airport reveals several significant delays that are now lasting well into the evening. At Fort Lauderdale, the story is much the same, although conversely there are several Southwest Airlines flights that are actually arriving much earlier than expected. Southwest is somewhat magical that way, or, more likely, pads their schedules so they appear to be early (we’re not complaining.) Here’s the FLL flight board for arrivals, and here is the board for departures. If you are flying in or out of Miami International, here’s the arrival board, and here’s the departure board.
Here is the FAA airport delay chart.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens