BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Where did it go? That’s the question being asked by a customer of Gold Standard Title Services LLC, located at 102 NE 2nd Street in Boca. A customer reports to Boca Raton Police that his mother hired the company to sell her timeshare. It was paid $2,446 but the timeshare wasn’t sold and the company seems to have vanished. However, BocaNewsNow.com finds a listing at 1800 Northeast 51st Court in Pompano Beach, according to the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations. The State of Florida also lists D’Arcy Bruce as the manager, and the law firm of Spiegel and Utrera in Miami as the registered agent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips