BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Where did it go? That’s the question being asked by a customer of Gold Standard Title Services LLC, located at 102 NE 2nd Street in Boca. A customer reports to Boca Raton Police that his mother hired the company to sell her timeshare. It was paid $2,446 but the timeshare wasn’t sold and the company seems to have vanished. However, BocaNewsNow.com finds a listing at 1800 Northeast 51st Court in Pompano Beach, according to the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations. The State of Florida also lists D’Arcy Bruce as the manager, and the law firm of Spiegel and Utrera in Miami as the registered agent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching