BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Where did it go? That’s the question being asked by a customer of Gold Standard Title Services LLC, located at 102 NE 2nd Street in Boca. A customer reports to Boca Raton Police that his mother hired the company to sell her timeshare. It was paid $2,446 but the timeshare wasn’t sold and the company seems to have vanished. However, BocaNewsNow.com finds a listing at 1800 Northeast 51st Court in Pompano Beach, according to the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations. The State of Florida also lists D’Arcy Bruce as the manager, and the law firm of Spiegel and Utrera in Miami as the registered agent.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record