BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Where did it go? That’s the question being asked by a customer of Gold Standard Title Services LLC, located at 102 NE 2nd Street in Boca. A customer reports to Boca Raton Police that his mother hired the company to sell her timeshare. It was paid $2,446 but the timeshare wasn’t sold and the company seems to have vanished. However, BocaNewsNow.com finds a listing at 1800 Northeast 51st Court in Pompano Beach, according to the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations. The State of Florida also lists D’Arcy Bruce as the manager, and the law firm of Spiegel and Utrera in Miami as the registered agent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge