BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Where did it go? That’s the question being asked by a customer of Gold Standard Title Services LLC, located at 102 NE 2nd Street in Boca. A customer reports to Boca Raton Police that his mother hired the company to sell her timeshare. It was paid $2,446 but the timeshare wasn’t sold and the company seems to have vanished. However, BocaNewsNow.com finds a listing at 1800 Northeast 51st Court in Pompano Beach, according to the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations. The State of Florida also lists D’Arcy Bruce as the manager, and the law firm of Spiegel and Utrera in Miami as the registered agent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again