BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The kids may be off and you may be looking for something to do this afternoon, so how about checking out the lagoon at the Gumbo Limbo nature preserve? It happens this afternoon from 3:30p until 5p. From the City of Boca Raton: “Explore the mangroves and grass flats of the Intracoastal Waterway behind Gumbo Limbo. Hand-held dip nets and large seine nets allow us to catch and release a variety of fish, shrimp, crabs, and other marine life. Wear clothes that can get wet. No flip-flops or sandals; old sneakers or watershoes only.”
Kids must be at least 10, and an adult must accompany. The cost is $5 for members, $8 for non-members. For more info, call 561-338-1542, or visit GumboLimbo.org.
Address: 1801 N Ocean Blvd (AIA), Boca Raton, FL 33432.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges