BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The kids may be off and you may be looking for something to do this afternoon, so how about checking out the lagoon at the Gumbo Limbo nature preserve? It happens this afternoon from 3:30p until 5p. From the City of Boca Raton: “Explore the mangroves and grass flats of the Intracoastal Waterway behind Gumbo Limbo. Hand-held dip nets and large seine nets allow us to catch and release a variety of fish, shrimp, crabs, and other marine life. Wear clothes that can get wet. No flip-flops or sandals; old sneakers or watershoes only.”
Kids must be at least 10, and an adult must accompany. The cost is $5 for members, $8 for non-members. For more info, call 561-338-1542, or visit GumboLimbo.org.
Address: 1801 N Ocean Blvd (AIA), Boca Raton, FL 33432.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing