BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The kids may be off and you may be looking for something to do this afternoon, so how about checking out the lagoon at the Gumbo Limbo nature preserve? It happens this afternoon from 3:30p until 5p. From the City of Boca Raton: “Explore the mangroves and grass flats of the Intracoastal Waterway behind Gumbo Limbo. Hand-held dip nets and large seine nets allow us to catch and release a variety of fish, shrimp, crabs, and other marine life. Wear clothes that can get wet. No flip-flops or sandals; old sneakers or watershoes only.”
Kids must be at least 10, and an adult must accompany. The cost is $5 for members, $8 for non-members. For more info, call 561-338-1542, or visit GumboLimbo.org.
Address: 1801 N Ocean Blvd (AIA), Boca Raton, FL 33432.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching