BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The kids may be off and you may be looking for something to do this afternoon, so how about checking out the lagoon at the Gumbo Limbo nature preserve? It happens this afternoon from 3:30p until 5p. From the City of Boca Raton: “Explore the mangroves and grass flats of the Intracoastal Waterway behind Gumbo Limbo. Hand-held dip nets and large seine nets allow us to catch and release a variety of fish, shrimp, crabs, and other marine life. Wear clothes that can get wet. No flip-flops or sandals; old sneakers or watershoes only.”
Kids must be at least 10, and an adult must accompany. The cost is $5 for members, $8 for non-members. For more info, call 561-338-1542, or visit GumboLimbo.org.
Address: 1801 N Ocean Blvd (AIA), Boca Raton, FL 33432.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips
- SUPER SPREADER? Emmitt Smith’s Boca Regional Go Pink Speech May Lead To Deaths