BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you thought the most dangerous thing on Boca Raton roads is anyone over 80 driving the ubiqutous Toyota Camry, along comes the story of 29 year old Natalle Bartolomeo. Boca Raton police say Bartolomeo was stopped in the area of 680 West Glades Road — just off the Florida Atlantic University campus — and charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance. According to police, Bartolomeo refused to provide a breath sample for a field sobriety test, and had in her possession Xanax, Trazadone, Adderall, and Ritalin.
She was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $9,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School