BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you thought the most dangerous thing on Boca Raton roads is anyone over 80 driving the ubiqutous Toyota Camry, along comes the story of 29 year old Natalle Bartolomeo. Boca Raton police say Bartolomeo was stopped in the area of 680 West Glades Road — just off the Florida Atlantic University campus — and charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance. According to police, Bartolomeo refused to provide a breath sample for a field sobriety test, and had in her possession Xanax, Trazadone, Adderall, and Ritalin.
She was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $9,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations