BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Police were called to the Publix at 1001 South Federal Highway after Allen Lay allegedly left the story with a substantial amount of food. While leaving Publix with food is not exactly news — nor a criminal act — leaving with $424.60 worth of food is, at least when you do not pay. Lay was arrested and charged with grand theft. Store management told police that he made absolutely no attempt to pay.
He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges