BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is not for us to judge the seriousness of a crime — but perhaps it is fair to say many people would think twice about calling law enforcement over a $32 phone charger stolen from your $54,000 Lexus SUV. Elliott Epstein at 700 NE Boca Bay Colony Drive is not one of those people. He called police to report that someone entered his UNLOCKED 2010 Lexus GX460 while it was parked in his driveway. The thief removed an Apple cell phone charger. There is no suspect information, according to police.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County