BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The cooler temperatures and persistent winds are leading the national weather service to issue a hazardous weather outlook for South Palm Beach County and other areas of South Florida. Here’s the Cliff’s Notes version: if you’re heading to the beach, just be careful if you head into the ocean.
Here’s the full rundown:
...SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS ATLANTIC WATERS... ...SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ATLANTIC BEACHES... THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH FLORIDA. .DAY ONE...THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT RIP CURRENTS: WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO SHIFT TO THE NORTHEAST BY LATE THIS AFTERNOON, RESULTING IN A SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS AT THE ATLANTIC BEACHES. WAVES: SEAS IN THE GULF STREAM ARE EXPECTED TO BUILD UP TO 8 FEET LATE TONIGHT. WATERSPOUTS: CONVERGING CLOUD LINES WILL RESULT IN A SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS OVER THE ATLANTIC WATERS THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...FRIDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY MODERATE NORTHEAST WINDS FRIDAY THROUGH THE WEEKEND WILL LEAD TO AN ELEVATED RISK OF RIP CURRENTS AT THE ATLANTIC BEACHES. SEAS IN THE GULF STREAM ARE FORECAST TO BUILD UP TO 9 FEET FRIDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS