BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A jury in Palm Beach County found 26 year old Angela Stracar guilty Thursday of two counts of vehicular homicide stemming from an accident on May 21, 2010 at Point Royale Driove and Cain Blvd — that’s the entrance to Boca Isles South. The jury was unable to reach a unanimous decision on DUI and manslaughter charges.
Stracar was driving an SUV that went airborne and landed on top of a car carrying Robert Kane, 79, and his 59 year old daughter Odette. Both died.
Stracar remains at the Palm Beach County Jail where she awaits sentencing.
Prior to taking up residence behind bars, Stracar lived on Dinner Key Drive in Boca Isles.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police
- This Man Is A Predator, Police Say He’s In Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Nephew’s Girlfriend With Broom, Jailed
- Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach 2024 Sping Graduation Dates Announced
- Another South Florida Resident Guilty For January 6th Insurrection At Capitol
- Boca Raton Teacher To Be “Un-Fired” As School Board Rescinds Termination
- We Know What A Woman Tried To Steal From Macy’s Boca Raton
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton