BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A jury in Palm Beach County found 26 year old Angela Stracar guilty Thursday of two counts of vehicular homicide stemming from an accident on May 21, 2010 at Point Royale Driove and Cain Blvd — that’s the entrance to Boca Isles South. The jury was unable to reach a unanimous decision on DUI and manslaughter charges.
Stracar was driving an SUV that went airborne and landed on top of a car carrying Robert Kane, 79, and his 59 year old daughter Odette. Both died.
Stracar remains at the Palm Beach County Jail where she awaits sentencing.
Prior to taking up residence behind bars, Stracar lived on Dinner Key Drive in Boca Isles.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police