BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The fastest growing news source in Boca Raton and South Palm Beach county is honored to be a news source for the Palm Beach Post and the Sun Sentinel. Founded just weeks ago, BocaNewsNow.com is frequently read on computers that are connected to the networks of the parent companies of the Sun Sentinel and the Palm Beach Post (Tribune and Cox) for the latest information and news from the area.
Stories published on BocaNewsNow.com, including the latest on the Jon Rashotsky case which we broke, have appeared in these newspapers after they appear on this wesbite, and website analytics information strongly suggests that these organizations are reviewing what this site is reporting to determine what they’ve missed.
BocaNewsNow.com was founded by former network news correspondent Andrew Colton — who now runs a litigation communication company — as an experiment in hyper-local community journalism.
The website fills the void left by larger local media outlets that do not have the resources to focus on the educated, affluent community of Boca Raton, Florida.
BocaNewsNow.com, owned by MetroDesk Media LLC, provides news and information to the residents of Boca Raton, while offering advertisers an effective way to target their local customers.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases